Reliability Engineering Services
Count On Us
We provide cost-effective and sustainable solutions to increase the life span of your infrastructure today—ultimately mitigating a future of high maintenance and operational costs tomorrow.
BE strategic about the future of your infrastructure. Whether you need assistance in establishing and executing a mechanical integrity program or need to affirm an asset can remain operational until your next outage, take the first step by bringing in our team of field-forward engineers to evaluate the reliability of your new and existing infrastructure.
- API 579 Fitness for Service
- Advanced Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) programs
- Mechanical integrity program development
- Vibration analysis and mitigation
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Structural integrity programs
- Data modelling
- Statistical analysis
- Product development
- Risk analysis
- Root Cause Failure Analysis
Reliability Engineering Case Studies
FCC REGENERATOR AIR GRID REPAIRS
BE designed a mechanically robust nozzle configuration with no operational downtime to our client.
Steam trap reliability project
BE Improved the performance and reliability of Steam Traps for a refinery client.
Fin Fan Stiffening System
BE was consulted to design & implement fin fan stiffening system for a facility in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska.