Power Generation Engineering Services
Best of Both Worlds: Hybrid Model
Brindley’s “Hybrid Matrix Model” combines the best elements of the Capital, O&M, BOP and Outage Project worlds into a comprehensive, fit-for-purpose execution strategy built for the Power Industry. Our empowered and highly trained team members simplify the complex when it comes to project execution, leading to higher quality and cost efficiency.
Our approach results in a fit-for-purpose team that is flexible, efficient, and cost effective across a gamut of project execution scenarios: from single, quick hit projects to larger outage and capital projects within the Power Generation portfolio.
Brindley Engineering welcomes the new changing Power Generation industry landscape. At Brindley we see change as evolution. We excel at developing new ways of approaching projects utilizing new systems and technologies with proven methods of engineering, design and project management.
- Renewable Wind and Solar Farms
- Simple Cycle Gas Fired Power Plants
- Combined Cycle Gas Fired Power Plants
- Combined Heat and Power Plants (CHP)
- Coal Fired Power Plants
- Steam Generation Plants
- Waste-to-Energy Facilities
- Hydro Power Plants
- Geothermal Power Plants
- Waste-Heat Capture
- Balance of Plant (BOP) Multi-Discipline Engineering and Design Projects
- Structural Reliability Program and Asset Management Systems
- Cooling Tower Assessment and Repair Design Program
- Mechanical Integrity (MI) planning and Reliability Assessments
- Equipment Strategies and Preventative Maintenance Planning
- API 579 Fitness for Service (FFS) Assessments through Level 3
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) programs
- Field Assessments for Project Feasibility and Cost Analysis