Cooling Tower Maintenance Services
BE in a Routine
Brindley Engineering recognises that routine is key when it comes to ongoing maintenance and inspection of cooling towers in industrial facilities. Inspections should be performed from the owner’s perspective to ensure that repair scopes are impartially developed. Brindley Engineering understands that routine cooling tower assessments are critical for continued reliability, safety and maintaining normal day-to-day operations at any industrial facility.
Our process starts early, where by observing potential structural and mechanical deficiencies early in the deterioration process, plans can be developed to effectively address these defects and prevent unplanned outages.
- Non-biased, independent cooling tower inspections
- Cooling Tower defect risk assessment
- Cooling Tower Predictive Maintenance Planning
- Cooling Tower Integrity and Safety Evaluation
- Cost analysis
- Outage/ Turnaround Planning