Industrial & Structural Fireproofing Services
We see the urgent need to protect the infrastructure of industrial facilities and ensure operability for the next generation. Brindley Engineering is passionate about proactively mitigating the risks associated with deteriorating or inadequate fireproofing.
Why wait for fireproofing debris to spall and fall on equipment or personnel? Why spend time and maintenance dollars on like-in-kind repairs when other less costly options may be equally or more effective? Why wait for the next fire to figure out if you are adequately protected? Join in BE’s initiative to extinguish fireproofing risk and keep industrial facilities protected from fire for generations to come.
We have experience with different types of fireproofing materials for steel structures, such as intumescent and cementitious fireproofing, to ensure your industrial facility is safe from potential fire hazards.
Our Company Offers Fireproofing Services, such as:
- Fireproofing Needs Analysis (API 2218 Assessment)
- Fire modelling and fireproofing technology
- Fireproofing field evaluations
- Maintenance program development and execution
- Repair engineering and design
- Post fire evaluations (API 579 Part 11 Analysis)
- Quality Control